Wednesday 4 September 2013

fav treat - raw beef marrow!






yummy! *slurp*

It's a rainy day today so no walk =( Compensate her with her favourite treat - Raw beef marrow! It may sound abit too "exotic" for some people to give the dogs raw but Amber just love it.

I got it from NTUC finest at SGD$22/kg. It's much more expensive than the ones sold in the market (less than $10/kg). I think the main reason for the difference in price is the origin. Market ones are probably from Malaysia while NTUC finest ones are from USA. Anyway there isn't any beef marrow sold at the markets around me too. The petrol to travel to other markets would probably cost me the same. lol.


PS: Thank you Kim Ng for helping me with my blog's layout and template. It's simple and sweet! Exactly what I wanted! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son is on raw diet! Nothing wrong with that. In fact they love raw meat than those dry kibbles.

Post a Comment

 
back to top