Thursday 29 August 2013

Paw print keepsake

 I have been wanting to do this keepsake for quite some time already but I have been sick for the past few days. Since I am feeling better today, I will get this done! Although bb wasn't home the whole day, we kept her favourite blue dough for her. =)


 
Ingredients: 1 cup of plain flour.
1/2 cup of salt
1/2 cup of water
optional food colouring
option ribbon

Knead it till soft. Add more flour if it's too sticky or add more water if it's too dry. 

nn: Amber, the yellow is for you
Use a straw to make a hole at the top for the ribbon before sending the dough in the oven

Send in to the oven!
Bake it at 100 degree for about 3 hours. Do use a baking sheet but I don't have it so I just grease the foil a little so that it doesn't stick
Bb's one is too big to hang I guess. lol

 Tada! Done! I should have done it when Amber was still a puppy! Then I could keep the small little paw print of hers. I don't think she will grow any bigger now at 1 year +. But never mind, Nn and bb's hands are still growing. I can still have the memories of their little hands with Amber when my hair turns white and face full of wrinkles. =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top