Thursday 22 August 2013

first post!

Decided to start to a blog so that people can know more about Amber and everything related to her. Food she eats, things she uses, places she goes, etc. Of course, not forgetting her dearest sisters and furry friends too.

I am just not IT savy! Sigh.. Was searching high and low for blog template and took me the whole afternoon to just start up and... still a lot to improve! Hoping to be more customised so any blogger experts, please let me know! =)



And the super dog looks hungry! 

Thank you auntie Adeline for the cute costume. haha. And my silly nn was playing with it too. Just can't stop laughing when I look at nn's photo. haha

9 comments:

Sam said...

So cute. I luv amber & nn
Keep it up

Anonymous said...

What is nn name? (:

Unknown said...

nn's name is Rianne =)

Anonymous said...

May i know how often do you bathe Amber? :)

Unknown said...

I usually shower her once a week unless she goes swimming more than once a week or gets really dirty

Anonymous said...

NN is so cute...
Amber too.

Anonymous said...

m loving e new blog n honoured to b mentioned on e first post! love u four!!!

Xinyi said...

So glad that you have a blog now! I love your photos and video of Amber and NN!! <3

Anonymous said...

Can i ask which dry food brand is good for my golden puppy, 2 months old? (:

Post a Comment

 
back to top