Friday 20 September 2013

Pillow's stayover

A friend of mine asked if she could leave her dog with me a several days. It's the first dog after mm that I helped to take care. And it's a small dog. To be more specific, it's a small cute dog. I am not a fan of small dogs but she really looks like a little princess. Moreover, she likes to stay really close to people so bb and nn were quite excited with her stayover.

Indeed every night, both of them argued who Pillow slept with. And guess what, she is most clingy to me. She slept ON me. haha. But she is so small that I was afraid that we may squash her in our sleep. Lucky.. we didn't. She is still fine, she is still in one piece. haha

And... we were all deceived by her princessy look. She was a real chilli padi! She kept barking at Amber and got so angry with the toy that even Amber was wondering if she was ok. And I think Amber was a little scared of her craziness. lol..

Anyway, it marked the end of her stayover and I think bb and nn will miss her. Bye bye Pillow.. See you soon....










Ultra Big vs Ultra small


mud mask time!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top