Monday 24 March 2014

Who is wrong?

I just came across this incident whereby a golden retriever snapped at a small dog. And I really don't understand why people just point their fingers at the big dog without understanding the situation. Just because golden retrievers are big dogs. =_='

Apparently that small dog kept humping the golden retriever and I would say that it's actually sexual harassment! I don't know what others would do but if any human ladies were being harassed like that, I think the male would have died a few times already! lol… So as a female dog, she would naturally retaliate too! Even small dogs would snapped right. And why didn't the owner keep the dog by his/her side? I also don't like it when other males keep humping Amber and the owner just do nothing.… 

I don't side golden retriever because Amber is a golden retriever. She was bitten by an aggressive golden retriever for passing by him when she was 4 months old. I could still remember the pain.. But I hope people would at least understand the situation before pointing fingers at big dogs. 

1 comments:

wils0nlai said...

it's always the smaller dogs that cause problems. just because they are small their owners tend to think they are cute and need no discipline.

Post a Comment

 
back to top