Friday 21 March 2014

Amber's favourite cafe!

 After visiting most of the pet friendly cafes in Singapore, my personal favourite definitely goes to Paw Pet-radise!! Simple and clean. But what I really like about this cafe is the spacious area catered for not only small dogs but big dogs as well! And of course also the owners' passion for animals! I think it's very important because our dogs' welfare come 1st rather than $$. At least my mind is at ease even if I were to leave Amber with them. Ok. in short, I just love them! =)

Food is yummy at reasonable price too. Japanese salad, chicken chop, black pepper chicken pasta, sandwiches are some of my favourite. And their mid wings is a MUST HAVE everytime we go! Bb and nn usually like the exact opposite food. But since both of them love the midwings so it's.. really something! haha.. 



Super yummilicious midwings



Their new kids menu. Just nice for nn. =) If not, I always have to share with her and I can't eat my black pepper chicken pasta! And I got so excited about the black pepper chicken pasta today that I have forgotten to take photo! =( 


See.. she is happy just looking at her prince charming Zegna

And her long time no see friend, Muffin



Amber simply loves to be there even though she doesn't really play with other dogs. She just love to walk around, look around at all the big people, small people, big dogs, small dogs. Silly girl. But ya, she does get a lot of attention and of course TREATS! With the meatballs and liver fruit cake, she will do anything and everything! 


The cafe has board games too to keep the kids occupied. I don't think they know what they were playing but they could just made a game with whatever they had. lol. 

I will try to bring Amber to the cafe to play with Mentos (their cafe ambassador) every week. So there is a chance catching Amber and nn there if anyone hopes to see them in person. =) The cafe welcomes everyone whether you have dog or not. If you do not have dogs, just go down and play with one! I think the dogs will be more than happy to have a tummy rub! =)  

Address of Paw Pet-radise: 
530 Balestier Road 
  • Monville Mansion #01-07

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Went there before from your recommendation. Love the space and all just did not like the fried food oil smell around the whole place. If there is some sort of exhaust fan would be great!

Post a Comment

 
back to top