Thursday 20 March 2014

Time to be more hardworking!!!

So much that have been missed out here! 1 of which was our 1st stage appearance at pet expo! It was really nervous for me but not so for the girls. hahaha. (so embarrassing) I think nn did really well. She seemed so natural facing thousands of people and the microphone. haha.. Next time, I shall let her do all the talking! 

And we also held our largest golden retriever gathering with a total of 102 golden retrievers in Singapore Book of Record. Actually.. there were 116 according to the GRC record. All because of the jam at the carpark! Some even u-turned! =( I also received message saying they were too late and missed Amber. May the next one be a even better one! =)

I really hope to upload a lot of photos of the event BUT BUT BUT I couldn't be the photographer for my girls on that day.. Major sad for me. Next time! I must drag my photographer friend to help me! hahaha.. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top