Thursday 8 May 2014

Favourite park


















Amber and my favourite park is definitely Bidadari Park. It has big green fields for the dogs to run about and not many people in the morning. 

This time we went to the Mt Vernon side. And to go to that side of the park, daddy Chew n I parked at the casket. In addition to the fact that Bidadari was ex cemetery, plus I think there is higher chances to bump into snakes, I guess I won't go to this side of the park alone.. lol.. I really don't know how to react if Amber bumped into a snake. 

The other side of the park is near to Cedar Girls. It's very big also. More open hence less shades. But it looks safer to me though Mz did encounter face to face with a snake. I guess should be safe if I keep Amber away from the tress and drains. Well, at least this side of the park has more people and people can hear if I ever shout for help. lol.. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top